– Up to 2 Test-A Shock
Examples of quantities that could fit inside a Fedex Pack are:
– Up to 6 Terminal Shock
– Up to 3 IntraShock pro
– Up to 8 Test-A Shock
– Up to 10 Thermo Shock.
Some combiations of these items could fit a Fedex pack as well and qualify for this free service as well. If they do not fit, we will use Fedex Ground or Home delivery with a box that fits the size of the order. Fedex Ground / Home delivery has an estimate delivery time of 2-5 business days depending on the state of destination. All orders are being currently shipped from Florida.
· For destinations within the 48 contiguous United States which can be sent by FedEx Express 2nd day air or Home Delivery service, orders ship free of shipping cost. Fedex 2nd day air service is restricted to orders that do not exceed Fedex Padded Pack or Fedex Envelope (normally, a Fedex padded pack fits up to 6 Terminal Shock, 4 IntraShock pro, 10 ThermoShock or 8 Test-A Shock). Over sized items, such as proteins, gainers, or orders that contains any oversize item in combination with other small items, will ship for free as well, but via Fedex Ground / Fedex Home Delivery with an estimate of 2-5 business days depending on the shipping distance.
· We do NOT request or require a signature for FedEx deliveries, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but it is solely up to your FedEx driver’s discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label.
· FedEx does not deliver on weekends or holidayss. Our Fedex Home Delivery shipping service does not offer deliveries on Saturdays with extra cost. Do not include these days when estimating your expected delivery date.
· There is no guarantee that your order will go out the day you order. If you are placing the order after 12:00 noon EST (9:00 AM PST), it is likely your order will be shipped the following business day, although we try to ship same day most orders received up to 3:00 PM EST that day.
· For destinations in Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO locations, you pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package (minimum of $7.95). Packages to these destinations are shipped via the US Postal Service’s Priority Mail. Before placing your order, please contact us at info@https://https://https://https://scilabsnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Terminal-Shock-Sample-Pouch-Mockup-Rocket-2.pngnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Terminal-Shock-Sample-Pouch-Mockup-Rocket-1.pngnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/OCDC1Z0-4.jpgnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/OCDC1Z0-2.jpgnutrition.com and we will work the details out for you.
· For military locations (APO/FPO), in addition to the delivery time that it takes us to get it to the APO or FPO (two or three days), you will have to wait on the military then delivering the package to you. This could be days or weeks. We cannot help speed up this process. Sorry. When indicating your shipping address, “APO” or “FPO” will be your “City”; “AA”, “AE” or “AP” will be your “State” and your ZIP Code will begin with either 09, 34 or 96. Leave the “Country” as United States. You will be presented with your Priority Mail shipping charge when you Checkout or check your shopping cart.
· We will charge you a $11 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer’s error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number, you will be charged the $11 fee since the shipping company will charge us a fee for this correction. Scilabs Nutrition cannot be held responsible for wrongfully entered or incorrect addresses. We will use as shipping address the one provided by the customer as SHIPPING ADDRESS, unless other instructions are received via E-mail through info@https://https://https://https://scilabsnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Terminal-Shock-Sample-Pouch-Mockup-Rocket-2.pngnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Terminal-Shock-Sample-Pouch-Mockup-Rocket-1.pngnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/OCDC1Z0-4.jpgnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/OCDC1Z0-2.jpgnutrition.com before confirmation than the order has been shipped. If we manage to stop and re-route the shipment as stated above, the mentioned $11 fee will be charged. If the shipping company cant deliver the order due to a wrong or incorrect address, undeliverable address, unknown recipient or any other cause at their discretion and the package is returned to us, customer will be responsible of the outbound shipping charges, plus the returning charges plus a 20% restocking fee. Scilabs Nutrition will reimburse the balance to the original method of payment. No full refunds will be issue to returned orders unless Scilabs nutrition determines that the cause of the return was our responsibility.